“Eating together can radically shift people’s perspectives: It reduces people’s perceptions of inequality, and diners tend to view those of different races, genders, and socioeconomic backgrounds as more equal than they would in other social scenarios:” Argues Alice Julier in her book Eating Together.
The table acts as a unifier, a place of community. Sharing a meal is an excuse to talk, one of the few times where people are truly happy. Why not using this powerful tool to your advantage.
Whether it is to reward employees’ performances, channel partners and customer loyalty… I offer an original tailor-made evet to suit your requirements and your budget.
Events at your office
- Meeting refreshments
- Meeting coffee breaks
- Business luncheons
- Unique office/meeting breakfasts
- Company birthdays/anniversary celebrations
- You definitely safe a lot of time.
- You break barriers.
- You feel more relaxed to talk.
- You mingle amongst people, which means you will get to know them better.
- You eat & drink what you like and how much you like.
- You (as organiser) will shine as different, innovative, resourceful and creative.
- You will have an unique unforgettable experience.
I am curious…